FHA Loan Programs
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) has a number of loan programs to help you become a home owner, and we can help find you the right loan program to suit your needs. There are lots of programs and options to choose from, but rest assured, that from start to finish, we know FHA and can get you the best loan for which you’re qualified. Since we are experts in FHA loans, you can be assured that we can make the process as smooth and efficient as possible.
- Credit scores as low as 580
- Fixed rate, adjustable rate, and high balance loan options
- $100 down payment for HUD owned real estate (per HUD approval)
- FHA Streamline with no appraisal, no income and credit scores as low as 620
- $100 down payment for police officers, teachers, and paramedics with the Good Neighbor
- Next Door program
- Save on your energy bills with an Energy Efficient Mortgages (EEM)
- Roll in the cost of a remodel with a 203(k) Streamline non-structural rehabilitation loan
- May be eligible for reduced wait times for bankruptcy and foreclosure
FHA High Balance Loan Limits
|Number of Units||Orange County||Los Angeles County||San Diego County||Riverside County|
Want to learn more? Give us a call at 562-761-6959 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refinancing an FHA loan has never been faster or easier than it is with an FHA Streamline loan. You can lower your monthly mortgage payments – in some instances, even if you owe more than your home is worth. Contact us at (562) 761-6959 or email us for more information about how we can assist you in refinancing!
Benefits of a FHA Streamline Refinance
- Take advantage of FHA’s lower annual MIP rates! Annual MIP is just .85% for Streamline refinances > 15 yr terms!
- No appraisal required
- No income verification required
- Simplified credit qualification
- 15-, 20-, 25- and 30-year terms available
- Primary Residence and Non-owner Occupied properties allowed
We are located in Long Beach, CA and service Long Beach, Huntington Beach, South Bay, Downey and Torrance area, as well as the entire State of California and nationwide.